City Museum To Close

They said they were putting a new training facility there.

We need one of them more than we need a bigger fcuking trophy cabinet!

Isn't the store (and the museum attached) being knocked down this summer?

I'm sure I'd heard that they were building a masseeeeve block with club and refreshment facilities incorporated.

Yes?

Soulboy said:
Isn't the store (and the museum attached) being knocked down this summer? I'm sure I'd heard that they were building a masseeeeve block with club and refreshment facilities incorporated.

Yes?

I thought the new building was going to be somewhere behind the south stand. We don't (or didn't) own the building that the shop and museum are in as we sold it off a few years ago and rent it back.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Soulboy said:
Isn't the store (and the museum attached) being knocked down this summer? I'm sure I'd heard that they were building a masseeeeve block with club and refreshment facilities incorporated.

Yes?

I thought the new building was going to be somewhere behind the south stand. We don't (or didn't) own the building that the shop and museum are in as we sold it off a few years ago and rent it back.

There's no room to build behind the South Stand, is there?

You're right onto Ashton Road, unless they're planning to build on the coach park and move that to the other end of the ground... which makes sense!

Biginoil said:
They said they were putting a new training facility there.

However, Carrington must have a long term future. I have been told that Academy games are currently being played at Platt Lane while undersoil heating is being installed on pitches at Carrington.
If this is true, our training pitches will be better equipped than Fratton Park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.