City not ready for success - Zlatan

Don't understand what's 'fair comment' from this Clown. Second most expensive player and a one season wonder at Barca, winning a medal he would have won sat on the bench 100% of the time!

Didn't choose us, cos the Prem's fooking hard and he wants it easier in a three horse league.

Do one with your opinions, fella.

It's a fair point from Ibra I think. He's won the league for 7 years running with his various clubs or something like that. I imagine he's probably got more chance of continuing that trend at AC, rather than at City. That's not to say that we can't win it - but with Jose gone, I think AC are a better bet. Plus he knows Italy and knows Milan well...

I can't wait to watch Milan play this season, it's either going to be a thing of beauty or a total train wreck, great entertainment either way.

Anyway, he hasn't said anything controversial here, just that it might be another couple of years before we're challenging for the top trophies and that we're still a very new side competing vs teams that have the advantage of being built over many seasons. Seems fair enough to me.

I agree to an extent. We are definately good enough to win the Europa Lg and have a good chance of winning the League Cup and FA Cup (even though the standard of top teams is higher in them comps than pretty much most of the Europa; one-off games can go either way a lot of the time). But for me we are 3years away from challenging the Prem and getting to the semi-final stage of the Champions Lg, and further, may be further away than that.

However, doesn't it just show that he isn't a good enough player and important enough team worker to push us from a fringe top team to an established top team. If he thinks he can't make the difference, who else is?!

As they said on Revista La Liga he didn't hit the heights at Barca because he wasn't willing to adjust to Messi being the main man Villa played last weekend and beded straight in ...In all the years Ibra has played against english teams in Europe he has had one decent match. Vastly over rated and over priced happy he didn't come.

Too bad Mancini couldn't convince Ibra of the project. For him to consider joining City, Mancini and the team needed to do their part of the job, and that was getting 4th place in the league.

Let's hope that Mancini can build on the players that have chosen to join the sky blues, achieve great things. The Torres', Drogba's and Ibra's of the future will be beating down the door to join Man City.

Bigga said:
Don't understand what's 'fair comment' from this Clown. Second most expensive player and a one season wonder at Barca, winning a medal he would have won sat on the bench 100% of the time!

Didn't choose us, cos the Prem's fooking hard and he wants it easier in a three horse league.

Do one with your opinions, fella.

Ibra played one season at Barca, and if you call him a "one season wonder at Barca", then surely he must be a wonder - period? ;)

Here are the results of the rest of his "one-season wonders", including winning the league with every team he has played for the last 8 years:

==============================
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Awards and honours

Ajax
Eredivisie: 2001–02, 2003–04
KNVB Cup: 2001–02
Johan Cruijff Shield: 2003

Internazionale
Serie A: 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
Supercoppa Italiana: 2006, 2008

Barcelona
La Liga: 2009–10
Supercopa de España: 2009, 2010
UEFA Super Cup: 2009
FIFA Club World Cup: 2009

Individual
Serie A Top Scorer: 2009
Serie A Foreign Footballer of the Year: 2005, 2008, 2009
Serie A Footballer of the Year: 2008, 2009
Guldbollen: 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009
UEFA Team of the Year: 2007, 2009
Swedish Male Athlete of the Year: 2007, 2010
Jerringpriset: 2007
=============================================

Not bad for a clown/donkey/lazy bastard.

The Fixer said:
"City must fight Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal - sides which took years to build," said Ibrahimovic.
Chelsea didn't take years to build, did they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.