City odds on to beat Hamburg on Thursday

mcfcmatt

I looked at the odds on the game today and we are 10/11 odds on with some bookies and best priced evens with others.
How tight odds are they! I'd say we are more a 6/4 or 7/4 shot but deffo no evens!
Hamburg are best priced 3/1! Are the bookies going off our home form and do they know that we got pumped by Fulham at home?!
Really crap odds tbh

Its probably because people are lumping money on us to win. odds aren't so much a reflection of the chances of winning, more an indicator of how much money is going on.

I like a bet and backed us heavily to win against both Copenhagen and Aalborg at home but after seeing Hamburg outplay us I would not want to back us for this one.
I'll be gutted if we don't win but really gutted if I back us and don't win!
Hamburgs odds are really good but I just can't back against us, just doesn't seem right.

The bookies are seldom far out with their odds. As good as Hamburg were against us they are probably no better than Everton in reality. We are overrating them. I fancy us to win.

I put £10 on Hamburg at start of comp at 14/1. Hope it fucks up on Thursday night though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.