City official facebook.

samharris said:
Citytillidie69 said:
well, iv learnt something new today...petrol bomb & washing up liquid for effect.....not that i will ever be able to use the info.

A friend of mine used to live in Belfast in the 70's...he reckons sugar is better.(added to the petrol)

interesting.........so when the revolution comes we'll be ready

Been having a look and occassionaly commenting on there for a while and there is some right clowns forever slagging the team off. One of them harps on daily about selling Adebayor already.

Just looking again and theres a question up -

What would one of these 2 scenario`s would you pick?

1. Beating a team other than Utd on the last day of the season to win the league.

2. Beating Utd on the last game of the season to send them down, although we would only finish 5th.

1st 3 people say 2, that sums that page up to me completely!

Grimble said:
Just looking again and theres a question up -

What would one of these 2 scenario`s would you pick?

1. Beating a team other than Utd on the last day of the season to win the league.

2. Beating Utd on the last game of the season to send them down, although we would only finish 5th.

1st 3 people say 2, that sums that page up to me completely!
Best option beat Utd to win the League would do me nicely and yes I know thats not in the list. EDIT just looked at the page first time since I added it and there are idiots using m****h on there to refer to the rags unreal

chrisnield mcfc said:
Naturally, as I'm sure you'll understand, I can't be sat on facebook all day moderating but I try my best to make sure everything on there is good-natured.

Chris

Chris,

For a small wage and a season card...I can!!!!

On second thought, screw it. Airfare over there and a match.

Wait...a pair of shorts! I will take a pair of shorts.

Jeremy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.