City On Fifa 10

armadillo495 said:
Hope this isn't daft question.... as it is released on Friday 2nd, will I be able to walk into a shop and buy it (for Xbox 360) or will it instantly sell out? Should I have pre-ordered it?

Well i just walked into Gamestation and bought 09 last year so you should be fine.

markbmcfc said:

Thanks I will add him.

It's a shame that CoMS isn't in the game but there's a slim chance it will be DLC. The Bernabeau is free DLC already.

There is a stadium in the game called: Estadio Chamartin which has sky blue around the edge of the pitch. It's MASSIVE though, 5 tiers all around but it's good for Manager Mode as you could just say the Stadium expansion has happened early!

You can rename stadiums in FIFA 10 aswell.

Bluemoon115 said:
armadillo495 said:
Hope this isn't daft question.... as it is released on Friday 2nd, will I be able to walk into a shop and buy it (for Xbox 360) or will it instantly sell out? Should I have pre-ordered it?

Well i just walked into Gamestation and bought 09 last year so you should be fine.

You can always try a couple of places thursday, they'll defo have it by then but might not be allowed to sell it. Strangely it's released thursday here in Sweden. Gamestop here had a great deal - trade in two games of your choice and get FIFA 10 (pre-order) for like 75% off. Traded in FIFA 09 as I won't be needing that, plus just some other random game I'm not playing. Not sure if Gamestop in the UK has anything like that.

Dillon said:
markbmcfc said:

Thanks I will add him.

It's a shame that CoMS isn't in the game but there's a slim chance it will be DLC. The Bernabeau is free DLC already.

There is a stadium in the game called: Estadio Chamartin which has sky blue around the edge of the pitch. It's MASSIVE though, 5 tiers all around but it's good for Manager Mode as you could just say the Stadium expansion has happened early!

Sounds like the Bernabeu. Chamartin was Real's stadium before they switched to the Bernabeu.

GoForGlory said:
Sounds like the Bernabeu. Chamartin was Real's stadium before they switched to the Bernabeu.

Yeah it is. It's what Real had on Fifa before they got the proper one in DLC.

Dillon said:
markbmcfc said:

Thanks I will add him.

There is one stadium that looks like coms (tho the ends are roofless) but only night matches can be played on it :( Can't think of the name - Stadion Hagnuk or somethin like that.

ElanJo said:
Dillon said:
Thanks I will add him.

There is one stadium that looks like coms (tho the ends are roofless) but only night matches can be played on it :( Can't think of the name - Stadion Hagnuk or somethin like that.

This definatly looks the best:

3962561283_4a5c3c8198.jpg

Dillon said:
City's young players in Fifa 10 are:

Weiss
Ball
Nielsen
Marshall
Clayton
McDonald
Kay
Mee

Who else should we create? You get unlimited points to create players now but I would still keep it realistic. My list so far to make would be:

McGivern
Vidal
Trippier
Zander

Has anyone else from the reserves/academy impressed early this season?

To add to this list there is Nimley as someone posted but can anyone summerise these players abilities? (including those already in the game as we can still tweak them)

ie. Strong/fast, good passer etc

It would be a help. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.