City on sports personality tonight

citykev28 said:
If it hadn't been for the fucking Olympics, the Ryder Cup and the bastard cricketers, oh and the Paralympians, the Rugby Union and League teams, the women's netball team, Team SKY in the cycling, Warrington Wolves, Doncaster Rovers, Blyth Spartans, the over 28's on X Factor, Hull Stingrays in the Ice Hockey, the Great Britain baseball team, the Denver Broncos, Boca Juniors, the Preston & District Community Care Workers, Bradford City, the Busby Babes, Fergie's Fledglings, Team Umizoomi, the backshift at our place, Alloa Athletic and the Mid Glamorgan Church Choir group, I reckon we'd have had a decent chance of winning the team of the year award.
Funny :)

Did anyone see Greg Rutherford doing the poznan? he said he hated City on football focus earlier this year be nice to see?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/gif-crowd-at-sports-personality-of-the-year-do-the-poznan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/gi ... he-poznan/</a>

I hope Hansen was in there somewhere.

Nice touch from the BBC. This was always going to be an Olympics love-in but that was well done.

If only the Poznan could come back,if only for the big games/goals. Yes I know we nicked it,but it's become something people associate with us,it looks good,and it's a laugh.

That's just my opinion before the "we hate cheese" brigade appear and take over the thread.

bluetim said:
I hope Hansen was in there somewhere.

Nice touch from the BBC. This was always going to be an Olympics love-in but that was well done.

If only the Poznan could come back,if only for the big games/goals. Yes I know we nicked it,but it's become something people associate with us,it looks good,and it's a laugh.

That's just my opinion before the "we hate cheese" brigade appear and take over the thread.

I agree mate, the Poznan brought us all together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.