City On YouTube

Great to get the LWT take on this classic match also seeing a young Trevor Francis playing for Birmingham City in a side that includes Howard Kendall.

An eclectic mix of games with 3rd division promotion battle with York City and Oldham Athletic featuring. A good crowd in attendance.

The Golden Goals 1974 panel features Malcolm Allison and Mick Channon formerly of this parish.

One of Dennis Tueart's goal (for Sunderland) was placed third.Alan Birchenall's goal which came fourth was an absolute screamer and my favourite.

This is a great watch, never realised just how f**ked up PSG were. The Rags are desperate for Qatar, they think they're getting their very own Sheikh Mansour but they're in for a shock I reckon....

This is a great watch, never realised just how f**ked up PSG were. The Rags are desperate for Qatar, they think they're getting their very own Sheikh Mansour but they're in for a shock I reckon....

WHen even Messi is slagging off the "project" then it's probably not the best place to be.

Load of crap about ultras. I've very little sympathy for them.

They seem like united level idiot "fans".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.