City Online Shop

JakeRedMCFC

Having some problems with it, just wondering whether it's just mine or its the website.
On the main website I can sign in no problem, but on the shop I can't sign in, checked to see if I had the password wrong so recovered that and then it says my supporter number is wrong, which it isn't. Anyone else having problems?

same here

can log into my account on the main site but not the shop!!!!

wtf?

Yeah i had problems earlier-couldn't sign in for shop either-said i entered
wrong password as well-just bought using paypal as you dont need to
sign in.

I keep getting errors :( Even tried too register with different email it just keeps coming up error.

Says:

Unfortunately an error has occured on the page you were trying to view.

The Store Technicians have been informed of this error and will deal with it as soon as possible, in the meantime please use the menu at the top of this screen to navigate to other areas of the site<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 pm --<br /><br />I can purchase without signing in? Iv had a look with paypal like you said and it just says I need too sign into my account on mcfc.co.uk first.

From 'your basket' you have the option to 'continue to checkout' or 'checkout with paypal'-click the paypal link and sign into your paypal account as usual-worked for me without signing into mcfc account.

blue-TAK said:
From 'your basket' you have the option to 'continue to checkout' or 'checkout with paypal'-click the paypal link and sign into your paypal account as usual-worked for me without signing into mcfc account.

even that isn't working for me haha, have never used paypal, so I registered and apparently 'my email or card number is already being used' WTF??

JakeRedMCFC said:
blue-TAK said:

even that isn't working for me haha, have never used paypal, so I registered and apparently 'my email or card number is already being used' WTF??

Garry Cook has made a number of summer purchases on your card - but you are now up to your £75m credit limit!

nmc said:
JakeRedMCFC said:

Garry Cook has made a number of summer purchases on your card - but you are now up to your £75m credit limit!

It's a debit card, didnt know I had £75m on it!!

Same problem here. I emailed customer service yesterday but have yet to receive any sort of reply. Frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.