City ONLINE store a joke ???

I ordered the the 1981 shirt last season along with a couple of champs league half and half scarves.They had a date for which the scarves would be in stock but thought they would send the shirt right away and then the scarves when they were in stock. i.e, if you made a large order from, for example, Next, you would get the items in stock and they would send you the other stuff when they got them back in stock. After a few days waiting for my shirt I assumed they would now send it with scarves. I waited even longer, past the release date for the scarves. I then rang up and was met with some fookin gobby slag on the other end tellin me the release date for the scarves had been put back another couple of weeks and I would have to wait until then before gettin my shirt! She said the only way I could get my shirt sooner was If I canceled my order and reordered the shirt and scarves seperatly whcih means payin for P&P for both orders. I even got next day delivery thinking they would send the shirt the next day and send the scarves at a later date. She said I couldnt get a refund on that as it means next day from when they send them out from the wearhouse rather than getting the item the next day, like anyother next day delivery. Like the OP I got no emails about delivery dates and no email about the release dates being change with atleast an apoligy.Its like they have taken your money and no longer give a fook when you get your items.

I had to wait a month before gettin any of my items. Complete bollox service by anyones standards. Iv ordered shirts since and they have came in good time. I can imagine that if I was to order something that isnt as popular as a shirt I would prob get problems again.

Bought couple of t shirts n a mug for my friend.the mug was delivered broken so called em n told em.they sent a replacement which is in bigger bits than first one.call them again said they were sorry would send another and refund my card for price of the mug.so i cant fault them really.

maccadon said:
Bought couple of t shirts n a mug for my friend.the mug was delivered broken so called em n told em.they sent a replacement which is in bigger bits than first one.call them again said they were sorry would send another and refund my card for price of the mug.so i cant fault them really.

3rd time lucky and all that

sergiokun said:
maccadon said:

3rd time lucky and all that

Yeah.was just posting cause they are not always as useless as some on here point out.

its only going to get worse as christmas arrives they promise you christmas delivery when they have no intention of fullfilling it half the people printing your City shirts support the rags only advice i would give to everybody buy from the store or somewhere else

The only problem I've had with the dozen or so orders I've placed has been when something wasn't in stock. There seems to be a glitch in the system that doesn't pass on that its out of stock onto the customer.

I ordered a plain home shirt for collection at the ground for one of the girls back end of the 2010/11 season. Heard nothing for a week so rang them - the plain was out of stock but the girl offered me the FA Cup final one for the same price and sent it next day delivery free of charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.