CITY ONLY - Summer 2013 Transfer Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammyblues

1) Pellegrini hasn't signed although Stu Brennan reckons Thursday, one or two posters reckon the delay is because he is still contracted to Malaga. However it seems we have been in touch and he is fully involved with Cheeky over what is going on at the club. Other considerations on the delay is the Jose press conference and not wanting any other media attention when we make the announcement.

2) Navas - COMPLETED MOVE.

3) Fernandhino all done and dusted pictures and interview on main site.

4) Novaretti seems he is joining Lazio according to Lazio official twitter page so that looks as though it will happen.

5) Rami - new speculation in Express see thread if you want to get involved.

6) Isco - still nothing really new although suggestion is that Real have signed a similar type player who was on loan with them aged 21. Sometimes when things go quiet it is because we are in deep negotiation and I am hoping that if Pellegrini is announced this week Isco won't be too far behind. Latest betting trends for those interested suggest we are odds on.

7) Alcantara - nothing to update appears may stay in Spain with Barca and this could be true but while he has that ridiculously low buy out clause until the end of July it is out of Barcas hands if the player genuinely wants to move.

8) Cavani - this thread has put on quite a few pages no new speculation other than Real Madrid seem to want to get involved if so we all know this may be Cavanis destination. Speculation only as far as I am concerned but there is a possibility we may have a deal with his club Dzeko +25m + Kolorov.

9) Lewandowski - this has gathered pace one or two knowledgeable posters have suggested this may be an alternative or even in addition to Cavani. Seems Borrusia won't let him go to Bayern and this has alerted other clubs ourselves included who we might be able to do a straight swop deal involving Dzeko, then use the Tevez money to conclude the Cavani deal.

Dated 11/6/13 at 1804

Re: The OFFICIAL 'This is where we are at' Thread

Rammyblues said:
1) Pellegrini hasn't signed although Stu Brennan reckons Thursday, one or two posters reckon the delay is because he is still contracted to Malaga. However it seems we have been in touch and he is fully involved with Cheeky over what is going on at the club. Other considerations on the delay is the Jose press conference and not wanting any other media attention when we make the announcement.

2) Navas - all done and dusted but away with Spain so any official announcement from us won't happen till he returns, but already talking about playing with Silva next season in prem league.

4) Novaretti seems he is joining Lazio according to Lazio official twitter page so that looks as though it will happen.

6) Isco - still nothing really new although suggestion is that Real have signed a similar type player who was on loan with them aged 21. Sometimes when things go quiet it is because we are in deep negotiation and I am hoping that if Pellegrini is announced this week Isco won't be too far behind. Latest betting trends for those interested suggest we are odds on.

7) Alcantara - nothing to update appears may stay in Spain with Barca and this could be true but while he has that ridiculously low buy out clause until the end of July it is out of Barcas hands if the player genuinely wants to move.

8) Cavani - this thread has put on quite a few pages no new speculation other than Real Madrid seem to want to get involved if so we all know this may be Cavanis destination. Speculation only as far as I am concerned but there is a possibility we may have a deal with his club Dzeko +25m + Kolorov.

9) Lewandowski - this has gathered pace one or two knowledgeable posters have suggested this may be an alternative or even in addition to Cavani. Seems Borrusia won't let him go to Bayern and this has alerted other clubs ourselves included who we might be able to do a straight swop deal involving Dzeko, then use the Tevez money to conclude the Cavani deal.

Dated 11/6/13 at 1438

Who is the Rami at number 5 Rammy?

I have no idea but you started the thread down there :-)

BringBackSwales said:
Rammyblues said:

2) Navas - all done and dusted but away with Spain so any official announcement from us won't happen till he returns, but already talking about playing with Silva next season in prem league.

Dated 11/6/13 at 1438

Who is the Rami at number 5 Rammy?

oh fuck that Rami, (shit, sorry its the Rami I started a thread about, but it was a few days ago!)<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:43 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
I have no idea but you started the thread down there :-)

yes I just checked and realised that, senility is a bad bastard thing to have

BringBackSwales said:
yes I just checked and realised that, senility is a bad bastard thing to have

All them punches to your head wont have helped either.

Jesus Navas has now completed his move to gods own...
£14.9 million, 4 year contract...!!!!!

2) Navas - all done and dusted, signed sealed and delivered see official site.

3) Fernandhino all done and dusted, pictures and interview on main site.

8) Cavani - this thread has put on quite a few pages no new speculation other than Real Madrid seem to want to get involved if so we all know this may be Cavanis destination. Speculation only as far as I am concerned but there is a possibility we may have a deal with his club Dzeko +25m + Kolorov. Seems this last bit of information was a WUM

Dated 11/6/13 at 18.03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.