CITY ONLY UPDATE TRANSFER THREAD Summer 2013/2014

Lavinda Past said:
ban-mcfc said:
George Hannah said:
Suarez gone to Barca for £im - pathetic

fucking stupid.

There's a lot more to this than meets the eye. Let's face it - DS certainly hasn't knocked down any walls at City, and wasn't going to get a first team game this season was he?

It's easy to get dragged into the sentiment that fans live on. We dream of our players coming through the ranks and reaching the pinnacle of the game, but looking at it at on a personal level, Suarez in this case, here we have a young kid who has been living away from home and family for the past two years and is possibly missing the Spanish way of life, and with Barca sniffing around, it's easy to understand his head being turned. There is also his contract to consider. I know nothing of it's details, but it's possible it was running down and the lad may have made it known he was ready to move on. It's disappointing to see him go, but if these issues are there, then he has to go and I for one will wish him well at his new club.

spiner_zpsde12ef7c.gif

I'm no cynic said:
...it's easy to understand his head being turned....

Heard a little whisper, we are going for a player from Newcastle don't know who so don't ask.
Please don't shoot the messenger!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.