City or Aston Villa vs Reading - FA Cup 6th Round

Don´t know why but I had a sneaky feeling Reading would upset blue scouse - shit crowd and no atmosphere and STILL no trophy for Moyes
Down to us now - we have a fantastic chance

If ever there was a proper incentive to do Villa this is it, never count chickens but if we beat Villa we really ought to be looking at the semi's and who knows what can happen then.

Re: Reading it is...

Surely even we cant fuck this up now, we should at the very least be going to Wembley.

Halfpenny said:
Great result, was shitting it at the thought of playing those bastards again. Hopefully we'll beat Villa tomorrow night, we simply can't afford to pass this chance up.

Neither can we, it's all we have left this year so I wouldn't be expecting the same pathetic Villa to turn up as the shambolic one in December. We will fight tomorrow night, I really hope your players take us as much for granted as some of your fans!

All of sudden tomorrows game seems alot more important.

We can beat villa. We can beat reading. We are then 90 mins away from a final. Come on city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.