city paintings at the National football museum

very good comparison bluemanc, I had not seen that Lowry painting before but it is great, I think the invisible men and inflatables will always be a part of city folklore now, I remember seeing those lads dressed as invisible men at the Fulham game-the last home game under sven, I thought I have got to document them in some way, glad I did!

Ben,

My lad and me went to the Museum last week and it was nice surprise to see your work displayed there. Brilliant stuff mate. I nearly posted it on here but assumed people already knew.

Was also interesting to see the Museum shop there selling posters of this years City squad. Not seen it in our shop yet but not been in for a few weeks.

Glad you got to see them robsta, its not been to well publicized so far, think there is something in this months city magazine, I did ask for something to be put in the match day programme so we will have to wait and see.

lets hope we get a big win today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.