City pics that make you proud!!

Just watched the wish upon a star video,says it all for me ,if you dont get emotional when you watch that you never will.
We truly do support the greatest football club in the world and finally over the next few years us fans will get what we deserve.

mancmackem said:
Some may find this strange, but loved our style of play at times under this man...
78952374.jpg

Sorry I know a lot will disagree and that he is popular with many blues but for me he'd go under the "pics that make you feel gutted"

Worst defeat to the rags in my lifetime was the 5-0 at the swamp. Undid our 5-1 over them. I'm afraid Horton led us like lambs to the slaughter that night and I cannot forgive him for that.

For anyone who was not around in those days, if you think the stick was bad after this season's derbies then imagine what it was like after that 5-0.

robsta said:
mancmackem said:
Some may find this strange, but loved our style of play at times under this man...
78952374.jpg

Sorry I know a lot will disagree and that he is popular with many blues but for me he'd go under the "pics that make you feel gutted"

Worst defeat to the rags in my lifetime was the 5-0 at the swamp. Undid our 5-1 over them. I'm afraid Horton led us like lambs to the slaughter that night and I cannot forgive him for that.

For anyone who was not around in those days, if you think the stick was bad after this season's derbies then imagine what it was like after that 5-0.

I'll ask my rag mates next month.

Ricster said:
robsta said:

I'll ask my rag mates next month.

I like the positivity mate. Hope you are right.

rickmcfc said:
Everything about this video is what makes me proud of city, other clubs do it, but not to this level.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/City-fans-wish-upon-a-star" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Ci ... pon-a-star</a>

The guy that founded the Phillies fan site I've frequented forever died a few years back. When the team found out about his condition they sent on air wishes during a broadcast, had him to Florida for spring training and Philadelphia for a game. He also received an impressive haul of memorabilia.

It's nice to know that some teams care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.