City places investigative bids on 7 Inter player

What an absolute pile of vermin infested, flea bitten shite!
Why spend time typing out a such a turd!

Neil McNab said:
What an absolute pile of vermin infested, flea bitten shite!
Why spend time typing out a such a turd!

you dont know nick.nikky yet do you?

This kind of transfer dealings seem completely contrary to everything MH n Cook have set out. They talked about a specific list of targets laid out months ago. Bulk buying whoever they can get from inter sounds unrealistic. Thats not to say we aren't in for any player at inter, just that 7 signings from one club sounds unrealistic n not in line with the way the club does business now.

nick.nikky said:
City has during Elano talks made numerous inquiries (sp?) about a number of players and been given a green light to test the waters. As a result, a series of bids has been made on Cambiasso, Maicon, Stankovic, Ibrahimovic, Materazzi, Cruz and Maxwell in the 100M+ range with Elano going the other way. There's no specifics about the exact numbers but according to my source they're big enough individually not to turn anything down without giving it some serious thought in each specific case as they're all above market value and open ended.

At Inter Mourinho is aiming for a 20-23 squad with Materazzi, Rivas, Stankovic, Cruz, Maxwell, Quaresma, Vieira, Suazo and Mancini considered surplus; so at least 4 of the mentioned 7 seems very likely to happen (Stankovic, Materazzi, Cruz and Maxwell) with an outside shot on the others depending on what the deal is and how the transfer market develops. We're currently investigating the services of: Cassano, Etoo, Melo, Hernanes and Sneijder - with Deco, Carvahlo, Elano and Arnautovic as good as done and Motta and Milito already landed (Hernanes and Melo actually makes sense now with the outside chance of Cambiasso leaving).

The actual quote:

"haha u w rght u lucky bstrd! :) spk lst week on elano, wntd more. they [Branca & Oriali] dnt expct anything ccrete b they dlvrd IN STYLE. dnk yet w t offers are b ******** sd they w all above mv. fin offer but opn ended u decide n tot at least 100 mil! ibra, maicon, cuchu, cruz, max, matrix, dejan n on hold, unwantd look lkly b other n imposs. much much to think about hehe. fin word on friday, will know m aftr xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx. *rbs hands* take care/xxxxxxxx"

My proof will be when the papers get a wiff of the story after you read it here first, so I wont bother promoting it before then ("Go ahead punks, list me").

/cheers

Utter rubbish

micky_blue said:
nick.nikky said:
City has during Elano talks made numerous inquiries (sp?) about a number of players and been given a green light to test the waters. As a result, a series of bids has been made on Cambiasso, Maicon, Stankovic, Ibrahimovic, Materazzi, Cruz and Maxwell in the 100M+ range with Elano going the other way. There's no specifics about the exact numbers but according to my source they're big enough individually not to turn anything down without giving it some serious thought in each specific case as they're all above market value and open ended.

At Inter Mourinho is aiming for a 20-23 squad with Materazzi, Rivas, Stankovic, Cruz, Maxwell, Quaresma, Vieira, Suazo and Mancini considered surplus; so at least 4 of the mentioned 7 seems very likely to happen (Stankovic, Materazzi, Cruz and Maxwell) with an outside shot on the others depending on what the deal is and how the transfer market develops. We're currently investigating the services of: Cassano, Etoo, Melo, Hernanes and Sneijder - with Deco, Carvahlo, Elano and Arnautovic as good as done and Motta and Milito already landed (Hernanes and Melo actually makes sense now with the outside chance of Cambiasso leaving).

The actual quote:

"haha u w rght u lucky bstrd! :) spk lst week on elano, wntd more. they [Branca & Oriali] dnt expct anything ccrete b they dlvrd IN STYLE. dnk yet w t offers are b ******** sd they w all above mv. fin offer but opn ended u decide n tot at least 100 mil! ibra, maicon, cuchu, cruz, max, matrix, dejan n on hold, unwantd look lkly b other n imposs. much much to think about hehe. fin word on friday, will know m aftr xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx. *rbs hands* take care/xxxxxxxx"

My proof will be when the papers get a wiff of the story after you read it here first, so I wont bother promoting it before then ("Go ahead punks, list me").

/cheers

Utter rubbish

whats next "excuse me Mr Gaurdiola....if we sell Vassell to yuo can you name your price for Iniesta,Henry,Messi,Xavi,Valdes,Puyol and Eto'o....we will take the job lot off you...whats the discount for cash, nkow what I mean!

It sounds like bs and most of the players are either to old (Materazzi) or play a position we don't really need (Cambiasso).

They're all really good players though, no doubting that.

I'd take Ibra in a heartbeat, I don't know why so many on here don't rate him. Cause of a few bad CL games? The man is pure class and one of the best strikers in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.