City players and managers snubbed for awards (article)

eversince 76 said:
It's a good article because as a Cityfan it's good to see a journalist taking our side. But SB more or less is stating the obvious that has been printed on this forum for quite some time.
I expect a journalist to actually do some research as to WHY we seem to be ignored. These award-things are led by commitees I suppose, so why not ask these people about the questionmarks in his article. Honestly, I could have written this article and probably about 200plus on here as well.

I often make remarks about the double standards City is being treated by the media, commentators and their pundits (that's worldwide). It frustrates me and I find it one of the downers since we have become a topteam. Same as having to defend my club to other footies. But it's so fck obvious it's hard to resist and keep shut. Not a lot I or we can do about it, and that's why I feel SB should have done more than just stating the obvious.

Not with grammar like that you couldn't..

The two national TV channels in NZ have sports editors that support either the London clubs or the Rags. When we win there is rarely a mention (e.g. Chelsea drew with Liverpool while we pushed 6 past QPR which sealed their relegation - only mentioned the Chelsea game). But if we lose then they go to town on our defeat. And these clowns are Kiwis brought up on Rugby so are obviously "glory seekers". And there was no mention today of Liverpool getting humiliated by Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.