City players overrated by City fans?

Shay Given, and I am Irish. Decent player but with big, big weaknesses that prevent him from being a top goalkeeper like many said he was.

Adam-mcfc said:
Adam Johnson

He's good don't get me wrong, but he's not nearly as good some on here will have you believe.

If City advertised johnno as for sale,youd be surprised just how many clubs would want him..

Citizenhill said:
Tevez, no one will understand my reasoning, but I just think Dzeko is better for the team overall and will score as many goals.

For under rated, Barry surely.

oooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggg<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 am --<br /><br />
King Geedorah said:
Going back there are too many to name.

De Jong stands out to me as the most over rated considering we constantly hear he's the best DM in the world despite not even being the best in our squad.

Who is then ???? please dont say Barry

Francis Rizzo said:
King Geedorah said:
Going back there are too many to name.

De Jong stands out to me as the most over rated considering we constantly hear he's the best DM in the world despite not even being the best in our squad.

Who is then ???? please dont say Barry

Barry's less talented but puts in similar performances. Toure is just the better player.

Paul Bosvelt.

Fondly remembered by most Blues but all i seem to remember of him is that he lost the ball all the time. Never understood it.

This thread was made for Bellamy yet it took 8 pages. Often outstanding mostly average. But then he worked hard and looked a bit working class so he gets extra points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.