City players overrated by City fans?

MCFC BOB said:
mancitymick said:
Popcorn-18-Popcorn-Cat.gif

Not really it is all about opinions. Yes he was a cracking player but the way some go on about him is OTT. He was good and stood out in a fooking awful side. Never did it at Ajax. I wonder if he was in a great City side would he stand out, answer no

At present I'd say Adam johnson

in the past I'm gonna say van buyten sure he played a few decent games for us but he got inured and people made out he was Beckenbauer

mancitymick said:
MCFC BOB said:
mancitymick said:
Popcorn-18-Popcorn-Cat.gif

Not really it is all about opinions. Yes he was a cracking player but the way some go on about him is OTT. He was good and stood out in a fooking awful side. Never did it at Ajax. I wonder if he was in a great City side would he stand out, answer no

He doesnt have to stand out in a great City side to be a good player. They would all be playing on a par. You say he didnt do it at Ajax. The question was overated City players not Ajax players.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mancitymick said:

Much as you are entitled to hold your opinion mate,I am equally free to give my opinion that you are talking utter nonsense.
The man was gifted.
I am half expecting someone to suggest Colin Bell next,upon which I shall log off and self-harm.

*must resist, must resist*

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mancitymick said:

Much as you are entitled to hold your opinion mate,I am equally free to give my opinion that you are talking utter nonsense.
The man was gifted.
I am half expecting someone to suggest Colin Bell next,upon which I shall log off and self-harm.

He was gifted but stood out even more because he was in a awful side. Would he have got in this side ? No,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.