City Players who did not get on

Re: CITY PLAYERS WHO DID'NT GET ON

Eccles Blue said:
Robbie Fowler and Nicholas Anelka?

Correct. I think McManaman tried to throw his weight around too but was unpopular in the dressing room. There was a Scouse clique and French clique.

peoffrey said:
Eccles Blue said:
Robbie Fowler and Nicholas Anelka?

Correct. I think McManaman tried to throw his weight around too but was unpopular in the dressing room. There was a Scouse clique and French clique.

In Fowlers book he slags off Anelka. Says he tried to get him involved in 'team' stuff... but Anelka didn't wanna know.

Also, Has a go about the goal Anelka scored at Blackburn (Impossible angle, through Friedels legs, Put us top of the league for 1 night) Says he should have squared it.

Laurent Charvet said:
In Fowlers book he slags off Anelka. Says he tried to get him involved in 'team' stuff... but Anelka didn't wanna know.

Also, Has a go about the goal Anelka scored at Blackburn (Impossible angle, through Friedels legs, Put us top of the league for 1 night) Says he should have squared it.

I remember that Anelka goal like it was yesterday. I can remember what Pub I was in and the Bloke next to me who rang his Mate 2 minutes after he'd buggered off early. There were definitely times when Anelka wouldn't pass the ball but you should let it rest when he scored.

peoffrey said:
Laurent Charvet said:

I remember that Anelka goal like it was yesterday. I can remember what Pub I was in and the Bloke next to me who rang his Mate 2 minutes after he'd buggered off early. There were definitely times when Anelka wouldn't pass the ball but you should let it rest when he scored.

Brilliant finish... The greedy bastard. If memory serves, That was the same game as Tarnat's freekick?

Tarnat's free-kick at Ewood was one of the best ever. On a par with Tevez's last season v Stoke. Have City ever scored better free kicks than these? (not on the disagreement theme, I know), but I can't start a thread yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.