City Players who never had a GOOD game....

Tony Grant
Nery Castillo
Tal Ben Haim
Bojinov
Bobby Shinton
Wayne Clarke
Alfons Groenendijk
Ronnie Ekelund
Kavelashvili
Buster Phillips
Alioune Toure
Mikkel Bischoff

There's a whole team for you - goalie - Spunky Semen

The Flash said:
Spencer Prior.

Pretty sure we went unbeaten from the day we signed him til the end of the season 2000, surely he had at least one good game?!

Trabelsi?<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:07 pm --<br /><br />
Kinky Dribbler said:
The Flash said:
Spencer Prior.

Pretty sure we went unbeaten from the day we signed him til the end of the season 2000, surely he had at least one good game?!

Trabelsi?

Oh, and most certainly Ousmane fucking Dabo.

Didsbury Dave said:
Laurent Charvet had one, I think. Micheal Fronzeck didn't have many.

But Charvet Le Shockers good game at Maine Road was one of his last in black and white stripes and cost us £1.5 million or thereabouts.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
Laurent Charvet had one, I think. Micheal Fronzeck didn't have many.

But Charvet Le Shockers good game at Maine Road was one of his last in black and white stripes and cost us £1.5 million or thereabouts.

The Flash said:
As per Didsbury Dave's thread....

Jo
Jamie Pollock
Gareth Taylor
Jô played well against Chelsea at home when he gave John Terry a fairly torrid time and he ended up getting sent off.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:40 pm --<br /><br />
W12 said:
I think Nasri has had more good games than Balotelli.
Samir had a whole half a season of good games from January to May last season. He's played well this season too.

I'd say he's had quadruple the amount of good games, as Mario has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.