City players you are a disgrace.

FOOTBALL IS DEAD AND YOU LOT ARE LAUGHING YOUR HEADS OFF.

FORNICATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Robbo said:
i disagree. sure maybe they came here for the money, in fact i would agree with that point. However you seem to forget they have a career and a family to feed etc.
thats just my opinion however.

Clarkie making a return following the title win?

salfordblues said:
El Robbo said:
i disagree. sure maybe they came here for the money, in fact i would agree with that point. However you seem to forget they have a career and a family to feed etc.

Seems like a newcomer,mate,so probably wont understand what a Clarkie is.Obviously doesn`t understand sarcasm. ;)

oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:
El Robbo said:

Seems like a newcomer,mate,so probably wont understand what a Clarkie is.Obviously doesn`t understand sarcasm. ;)
This was a sarcasm thread? I was being deadly serious about Beanie. :(

Mëtal Bikër said:
oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:

This was a sarcasm thread? I was being deadly serious about Beanie. :(

Hahaha.Perhaps we should get Bobby to abduct Beanie,without the fucker who owns him.

Ha ..well played. I was going to spill all kinds of foul ever known to humans but than I scrolled all the way down .

El Robbo said:

o my fucking god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.