City players you could never take to (past or present).

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Ged BrannanEddie McGoldrick

I cannot believe it has taken 9pages for this man to come up. If there was ever a player that to this day still offends me that he played for us its him. Can someone please tell his function in the team, i know we were bad at the time but he stood out for be. Awful, stole a living

Where to start eh? Keith Curle - arrogant tosser. Of late - Samaras & RS Cruz - Utter wastes of space.

I'm offended by the way the club was robbed both financially and for that penalty miss by Robbie 'robbin' fowler - I hate his guts and the guts of his friend mcmanamamam - they were both utter shite and brought about a major backward turnaround for our club.

Yeah right keegan, so you asked anelka who he'd most like to be partnered with and he said fowler????? Also brought about the end of the goat too

Oh my god - reading through thirteen pages of names I'd successfully buried in the deepest part of my consciousness has given me a severe case of post-traumatic stress syndrome. I might just have to see the doctor in the morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.