City players you liked & No-one else did..

Gelson Fernandes , i always thought he was a decent player and there was definately more to come from him , he was only young after all , he could of blossomed around all these world class players , so what he wasnt amazing and sometimes (maybe most of the time ) he made himself look like a headless chicken , but i really did appreciate his work rate and effort , always got stuck in and liked to go forward , could have been one for the future.

azatheblue said:
Gelson Fernandes , i always thought he was a decent player and there was definately more to come from him , he was only young after all , he could of blossomed around all these world class players , so what he wasnt amazing and sometimes (maybe most of the time ) he made himself look like a headless chicken , but i really did appreciate his work rate and effort , always got stuck in and liked to go forward , could have been one for the future.
good shout

Sun Jihai. Absolute shite, but wore his heart on his sleeve, and scored some *ahem* memorable goals. Check out his Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Jihai

His main attributes (apparently) are "his speed, physical strength, crossing and attacking forays down the wings". Definitely wrote it himself, because I never remember him being a great crosser of the ball, and I most certainly don't remember him going forward being that successful lol!

But I bloody love the guy!

Oh and he had possibly the best song ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.