City pre-season tour in the US - Dates / Venues P14

Too long a drive for me. My wife drove to Myrtle beach once and got bitten by a sand flea. Thankfully it pissed down for a week straight so she didn't have to leave the hotel room with her hideous, swollen face.
Noseeums, oh my god the worst. I had a swarm of them attack me on a hike on a sandy island in Mexico — didn’t know I was supposed to have on insect repellent. They swelled and itched for weeks thereafter, it was miserable, had to go to the doctor.

Blame a certain fast food chain for that; a high quality cheeseburger is a thing of beauty, not theirs.
The Bearded Feeder in the outdoor food court near Piccadilly Gardens has the best cheeseburgers! Cooked on the grill in front of you. For me, no trip to Manchester is complete without one! Already looking forward to my fix in May!

The Bearded Feeder in the outdoor food court near Piccadilly Gardens has the best cheeseburgers! Cooked on the grill in front of you. For me, no trip to Manchester is complete without one! Already looking forward to my fix in May!
All the times I’ve been over and had no idea! I tend to go for a curry when I’m there as San Francisco is surprising short on good Indian (at least near where I am) but I have been warned away from the Mile so have tried a few places in city center. I’ll need to get some recs from the crew here before I next go.

Joe Harts last game was 2nd leg at home in UCL qualifier to Steau Bucharest
He went on loan to Torino & West Ham after that but was still our player, he played his last game for us v the dippers in New York, pre season 2018, & joined Burnley permanently shortly afterwards ending his 12 year association with the best team in the land and all the world

Stockport, Bury and Rochdale will do for me.

If they absolutely have to go abroad, then City/ Oldham/ IOM triangular tournament again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.