City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

Does any one know about cheap hotels near LA stadium or if I would shell out money I would prefer hotel where team stays :)

Does anyone know where the club will be training while in Houston? Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the game and wanted to see if I can at least see them live in training.

I used to be a huge fan of mid-MLS season US tours. Now because of international duty and general injuries, they are almost a pain. I have easily forked over big bucks to see other Premier League clubs play in the past. Now I just want my local team to have a couple of healthy CB's before August is out. And I know a lot of other American fans who feel that way. Obviously money is a the huge factor, but I don't think these games really do anything for the MLS otherwise. For the stateside PL supporter (who doesn't follow the MLS) they are obviously huge though.

i wonder why we are starting our pre season the way we are. utd, dippers and arsenal have all played a couple of games already whereas we havent. i always thought getting game time into the players legs was imoortant at this time of year. i know pep likes to test fitness levels first but surely all teams do that anyway???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.