City & Premiership Player of the Season to Date

Roll On City said:
MCFC BOB said:
Manchester City: Pablo Zabaleta
Runner-Up: Edin Dzeko
Premier League: Gareth Bale
Young Player: Raheem Sterling (because he's English).

Thought he's Jamaican
smiley-confused005.gif
He was born in Jamaica but plays for England.

City: Pablo Zabaleta
Premiership: Will Robshaw
Premier League: Luis Suarez

Marvin said:
City: Zabaleta

Runner up: Clichy

Premiership: Bale

Runner up: Suarez.

Young Player: Nasty - should be no contest. I can't think of anyone who comes close

Does anyone think that this is a remote possibility particularly with the morons who presumably have a vote! He's head and shoulders above anyone, but there will be another 'Duncan Edwards' lurking over at The Swamp or another twelve-year old 'Stevie Starfish' down at Anfield.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Marvin said:
City: Zabaleta

Runner up: Clichy

Premiership: Bale

Runner up: Suarez.

Young Player: Nasty - should be no contest. I can't think of anyone who comes close

Does anyone think that this is a remote possibility particularly with the morons who presumably have a vote! He's head and shoulders above anyone, but there will be another 'Duncan Edwards' lurking over at The Swamp or another twelve-year old 'Stevie Starfish' down at Anfield.

City Player - Zaba

Manager Bacon face
Premier will be RvP

Why bother we all know young player willbe one of Pele (Cleverley), Beckenbauer (Jones / Smalling)

City: Zaba

Prem: Michu (sp) Great first season in the prem for someone playing in a non top four side.

Young player: heart says nasty but head says monkey boy from the lane. But no doubt it'll be Phil Baresi or Tom Zidane followed up by the hairy welsh home breaker because "he's playing like an 18 year old again....." ;-)

It all depends on when the votes are cast. I have a feeling that for some unknown reason the voting is done is January and let's be honest Bale had done sweet FA up until the last few weeks to merit all the furious wanking that is going on now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.