City Press Conference tomorrow

jimharri said:
kiam06 said:
Does anyone think it might be Tevez signing?
No. His agent said that Tevez will decide what club to join in early July.

If Tevez's agent told me the City wear blue I wouldn't believe him.

jimharri said:
kiam06 said:
No. His agent said that Tevez will decide what club to join in early July.

I agree that it's not Tevez, but I thought his agent said that he would be sorted out by early July, not necessarily in early July.

But, I'm wrong a lot, so probably wrong about this too lol

It will be RSC but I've not heard anything about a press conference. He wasn't back from his holiday until Saturday I read, so I'd expect the medical will be tomorrow, and signing announced on Tuesday should he be fine in his medical.

Tevez I reckon we'll know on July 1st whether it's us or Chelsea. If we offer him pay parity with Robinho then who knows.

Eto'o ain't gonna happen. Our strikers will be RSC, Bojinov, Bellamy, competing for one spot in a 4-3-3. Then there would be two competing for each of the other 'wing' spots: Robinho and Petrov left, Tevez (fingers crossed) and SWP right. Weiss as a further backup, hopefully will get a few appearances. Bellamy can play right across the three.

And we'll finish 6th, behind Everton.

That's my prediction for "tomorrow's press conference" anyway!

To announce Joe Hart's loan deal to Birmingham and the reasosn, to explain that Hamman, Vassell , Mills, Ball are out of contract at end of June to wish them well in their search for new club and to tell us Berti has been offered a new contract and that he has become a legend, oh and they might mention a signing or two.

the rags have signed pidginio from under our nose:s when he was still under contract till 1st july,the b@stards.

kiam06 said:

No, he's in South America. That said, maybe City will announce in his absence. Doe this mean RSC has passed his medical?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.