City pubs in London

Clubhouse5 is definitely the place for blues who don’t have match tickets to watch. I wouldn’t imagine it’d be best for pre-match drinks though.
Can’t say for any other game but for the derby final it was rammed with obnoxious loudmouth rags. Very disappointed as I was expecting a blue pub.

Can’t say for any other game but for the derby final it was rammed with obnoxious loudmouth rags. Very disappointed as I was expecting a blue pub.
We had our own section upstairs, only a few rags were near us.

The White Horse in Parsons Green is a good one if you are lurking around that area... also known as The Sloaney Pony

Not necessarily a blues pub specifically, but Mabel's Tavern in Euston/Kmigs Cross area is always welcoming, plenty of screens and usually a decent mixed crowd who just want to enjoy the game.
About 100m away is The Rocket, a similar, type of venue.
Watched many a game there including the Spurs CL semi. Packed with both spuds and blues, was all pretty amicable.

Not necessarily a blues pub specifically, but Mabel's Tavern in Euston/Kmigs Cross area is always welcoming, plenty of screens and usually a decent mixed crowd who just want to enjoy the game.
About 100m away is The Rocket, a similar, type of venue.
Watched many a game there including the Spurs CL semi. Packed with both spuds and blues, was all pretty amicable.

Was in after thevsemi final
Decent pub but no Blues as such

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.