City pubs in northwich area.

blue dallas

lived in northwich now 9 years me a couple of other blues are still searching for a city friendly boozer,
for watching away games in.

any suggestions ?

Hi blue dallas, cant help you but I hope your post gets a reply with a blue watering hole as I could use one as well, I use the coachman in hartford and it is red through and through, all previous managers and owners have all been reds.
I go to the match with a few lads from northwich and none have a blue pub near them, I hope your search is fruitful.

mvc said:
Hi blue dallas, cant help you but I hope your post gets a reply with a blue watering hole as I could use one as well, I use the coachman in hartford and it is red through and through, all previous managers and owners have all been reds.
I go to the match with a few lads from northwich and none have a blue pub near them, I hope your search is fruitful.
My Nephew&his Ma have just moved to Hartford(A Blue thanks to me taking him to see them,my rag Brother who lives over there never got round to taking him to the sty,actually didn"t get round to a lot of things&is now divorced!)

PS watched City in The Legh Arms in Knutsford a couple of times,,plenty of Blues in it&they sold Harp Beer! :),was a place in Mobberley too,Railway Inn?actually had City wallpaper in one of its rooms! (was a few yrs ago now)

cheers for those suggestions, prob try oddfellows. davenham.

i'm in hartford and my 2 buddys are in kingsmead, so its not far for us.

ps. coachman bigtime rag pub.. . avoid !<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:13 pm --<br /><br />
mvc said:
oddfellows in davenham seems best bet.

rudheath social club and the bowlin green in leftwich always has quite a few blues in for away games,middlewich town fc has got a signed city shirt framed on the wall next to a rag shirt,so half and half there on match days in club...carnt stand the coachman in hartford to many plastic rags,if city win summit ill personally paint that pub blue on the outside to piss them off

goaters volley said:
rudheath social club and the bowlin green in leftwich always has quite a few blues in for away games,middlewich town fc has got a signed city shirt framed on the wall next to a rag shirt,so half and half there on match days in club...carnt stand the coachman in hartford to many plastic rags,if city win summit ill personally paint that pub blue on the outside to piss them off
ha ha, coachman. rag pub, bigtime, cockney rag landlord too .
thats my local, but i never go in for footy.
full of rags, and rugby players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.