City purchase huge site near coms.

danburge82 said:
sam the drummer said:
If we built a new stadium would people be bothered? COMS is alright, but id quite like a new one

I hate our stadium! I hate the tiny little tiers where everyone is split up and seperated into blocks of about just a mere 25 rows holding about 500 people (rubbish!!!), i hate how grey and dull it is, i hate how our supposed atmospheric areas hold about 2000 people! We had a great chance to have the best stadium in the country after the Commonwealth Games but we must have had a team of people who put in a complete lack of effort into making it a top stadium! its fairly nice when you first see it but distinctly average when you get used to it!
this. o2 stadium much better.

maine-road-ali said:
danburge82 said:
I hate our stadium! I hate the tiny little tiers where everyone is split up and seperated into blocks of about just a mere 25 rows holding about 500 people (rubbish!!!), i hate how grey and dull it is, i hate how our supposed atmospheric areas hold about 2000 people! We had a great chance to have the best stadium in the country after the Commonwealth Games but we must have had a team of people who put in a complete lack of effort into making it a top stadium! its fairly nice when you first see it but distinctly average when you get used to it!
this. o2 stadium much better.

Sorry mate whats the o2 stadium?

citijen said:
Taken from the "off and running" piece on the OS

“The trip will be especially useful for us because our pitches and the buildings at Carrington are having extensive work done to them to upgrade them. We are trying to give the guys doing all the work around the training ground a month’s grace or so and by the time we are back from South Africa all the work will be done.

If Carrington is to have all this work done what effect will this have on the new site?
Could it be that a new stadium is on the agenda or are we just filling in until the new training facilities are completed any thoughts?

Carrington is going to be used for the academy so they'll have world class facilities too.

The key is the council agreeing a price but surely they can see the benefit in selling at a reasonable price to ADUG considering what they have planned and the fact they're one of the very few who are actually spending money now!

More excellent news though and shows the ambition we have on and off the pitch.

danburge82 said:
sam the drummer said:
If we built a new stadium would people be bothered? COMS is alright, but id quite like a new one

These are some of the issues that are brought up at meetings in which people do listen to the fans and with this they have made changes to the concourses around the stadium for example the bottom concourse has been painted sky blue with green five a side pitches painted on the floor and the other concourses have also had sky blue painted floors and the walls have been painted different colours i.e east stand blue, south stand maroon and so forth so that each stand has a different colour wall to signify which end you are in, they may not be big changes in some peoples eyes but the club are listening and are making progress in every aspect for our club. CTID...!!!

Why dont we hire 1000 atmosphere generators from Turkey. They generated more atmosphere signing Darius than we generated all season. Be a lot cheaper than building a new stadium.

This sites going downhill fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.