Smalling - £8m
Carrick - £18m
Scholes - £0m
Young - £18m
Valencia - £16m
Rooney - £30m
Hernandez - £6m

RAG TOTAL - £165.5m

Difference is only £19.5m...................

I really wish the media would highlight this FACT, instead of harping on about the rags "bringing through local talent for free".

Wasn't de gay 22mil? worlds most expensive goal keeper some one said the other day?

Oooh , don't tell em' that , they think they've spent fuck all , and insist all their players were born within a midges dicks distance of Salford Precinct!

Tricky_Trev said:
City:

Hart - £5m
Zabaleta - £9m
Kompany - £21m
Lescott - £27m
Clichy - £10m
Barry - £19m
Yaya - £33m
Nasri - £31m
Silva - £31m
Tevez - £45m
Aguero - £50m

CITY TOTAL - £281m

Rags:

De Gea - £0m
Evra - £0m
Ferdinand - £0m
Jones - £0m
Smalling - £0m
Carrick - £0m
Scholes - £0m
Young - £0m
Valencia - £0m
Rooney - £0m
Hernandez - £0m

RAG TOTAL - £0m

Fixed.

red-mirrored-goggles.jpg

Do you mind, Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool are allowed to spend millions. If any other team does, it is seen to be buying the league...............

Who fucking cares!! If it pisses the rags off then I say treble our spending next season. Its not like the Sheik is short of a bob or 2 and its not my money so I dont give a fuck! Lets get really obscene and buy Messi for £150m pay him £1m a week and have him selling programs! Lets gold plate the piss stones and serve beluga in the butty vans. We could carpet the walk ways and make all the seats recliners (electric of course). Replace the bog roll with £10 notes and sell crystal champagne in pint pots. Now thats class!

Markie07 said:
Wasn't de gay 22mil? worlds most expensive goal keeper some one said the other day?

2nd most expensive, Buffon was ~£30m. I also think that De Gea cost £17.8m? So £18m is basically right.

I love pulling this fact out when they harp on about buying the league, they also forget all the ludicrous prices that they paid in the 90's and early 2000's, they might not be equivalent in numbers but at the time the prices they were shelling out for players is similar in accordance to the economy.

Hart cost an initial £600,000 which has since become the full £1.5 million after bonuses I'd imagine.

Point remains though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.