City reach agreement with Rubin Kazan for Ansaldi (SIGNED?)

wrongun73 said:
OK so ansaldi is'nt coming but come on ajay you must know of some more nailed on signings, take no notice of these lot, they're just jealous because you get everything right regarding transfers. ;)
there just jealous full stop

sark123 said:
wrongun73 said:
OK so ansaldi is'nt coming but come on ajay you must know of some more nailed on signings, take no notice of these lot, they're just jealous because you get everything right regarding transfers. ;)
there just jealous full stop

jealous about what exactly?

wrongun73 said:

Ur an idiot

larderland said:
wrongun73 said:

Ur an idiot

I think he was being sarcastic mate. :)

This thread should be renamed “I’ve thrown all my toys out of the pram – because we’re not signing Ant Sally”

Oh and lets hang the Ajay because Mancini didn’t divulge our transfer dealings publicly. Perhaps we should
invite our premier league rivals around to our club to discuss things and indeed, see if we could cajole a few of
them into biding for one or two of our targets.

Three more weeks of the window and id rather chat about players that may/may not be signing than listen to
a bunch of t**s slating everyone and having no other input. That’s a forum

Foe23 said:
This thread should be renamed “I’ve thrown all my toys out of the pram – because we’re not signing Ant Sally”

Oh and lets hang the Ajay because Mancini didn’t divulge our transfer dealings publicly. Perhaps we should
invite our premier league rivals around to our club to discuss things and indeed, see if we could cajole a few of

Three more weeks of the window and id rather chat about players that may/may not be signing than listen to

ok what do we do then, commend the guy for coming on here saying he knows something when he has probably just made it up? Well done Ajay, keep up the good work

Foe23 said:

you dont mean people shud talk rumers , do you

BringBackSwales said:
Foe23 said:

ok what do we do then, commend the guy for coming on here saying he knows something when he has probably just made it up? Well done Ajay, keep up the good work

No not at all, I just don’t believe that he would intentionally post bollocks, especially after the shit he got regarding Kaka.

He isn’t a WUM he posts what he believes to be true IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.