City reach Romelo Lakuku agreement?? {merged}

Re: Romelo Lukaku (Youngster)

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Looks a great player but lukaku and Kaka would give us a lot of Kak and we have plenty enough with Jo(ke) and RSC!! (;=)
But Kaka is going to the Swamp on loan with an option to buy him for 50 million.

I would love us to make a bid for Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romelu_Lukaku" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romelu_Lukaku</a>

This kid will be a star and would love him and Balotelli in the same team competing against one another to be best striker in the planet in years to come

Been looking at his videos for a while. Looks like quite a good player. Hope Citeh signs him up!!

Any news on this lad, it's very doubtful he'll move in january but i just hope city are working on a deal for the summer.

Hopefully we can get eden hazard as well and have our on little belgian family with kompany, lukaka and hazard. Maybe even get Simon Mignolet in from sunderland to be back up to joe when shay leaves

Sleeping_Easy said:
Any news on this lad, it's very doubtful he'll move in january but i just hope city are working on a deal for the summer.

Hopefully we can get eden hazard as well and have our on little belgian family with kompany, lukaka and hazard. Maybe even get Simon Mignolet in from sunderland to be back up to joe when shay leaves
Don't forget Dedryck too.

Sol Fedder said:
Sleeping_Easy said:

Don't forget Dedryck too.

Yeah...belgium has a very bright future ahead of them with so many world class players. There wasn't plenty of them a few years ago. Now there is vinny, boateng, lukaku, fellaini, hazard, boyata, vermaelen, steven defour.....and many more.

southern muppet said:
yankcitizen76 said:
Been looking at his videos for a while. Looks like quite a good player. Hope Citeh signs him up!!

People don't like the use of that these days as it's associated with other fans taking the piss and will probably accuse you of being a rag if you keep it up, just a heads up :)
Did someone slip this into your cornflakes this morning?

album-antidote-for-irony.jpg

Romelu Lukaku has revealed that he rejected moves to Arsenal and Chelsea in his early teens - but he would love to play for any of the big clubs in the Premier League and is ready to move this summer.

MORE...

* It will take £25.2m to land striker - Anderlecht chief
* The full interview: Lukaku reveals all about his life, loves and his footballing 'gift from God'

In an exclusive interview with Goal.com UK, Lukaku said he believes his style of play is ideally suited to English football and a switch to the Premier League is “more likely” than Spain, where he has been courted by Real Madrid.

Anderlecht are resigned to losing the Belgian teen sensation in the summer when he will have turned 18 and finished his schooling but the club have slapped a €30 million (£25.2m) price tag on the prodigious striker.

Speaking at Anderlecht’s winter training camp at the La Manga Club resort in Spain, Lukaku said he is keeping his options open.

“Chelsea and Arsenal tried to sign me when I was 13, 14," he told Goal.com UK. "Chelsea is my favourite team. I have always said it and I have never hidden it. But it is not because Chelsea is my favourite team that I have to go there. There is also Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City. These big five are very interesting. Tottenham are also a good club.

“As a young kid you dream of playing in every big team. It is not because Chelsea is my favourite team that I have to specifically go there.

“I will see. It is something for my father and agent. There are so many clubs and big teams. For a young player sometimes you have to relax for a while and focus on your own team. I’m very happy with the situation at Anderlecht. I have the support of the club and other players. It is my environment and I’ve grown up here.”
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/01/17/2309039/romelu-lukaku-i-have-rejected-arsenal-and-chelsea-but-i-am-ready-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... -am-ready-</a>

No idea whether Lukaku will succeed or bust, but he would consider a move to us very interesting. Looks like he just wants to play in the Prem and doesn't care much who buys him other than preferring Chelsea.

"tottenham is also a big club"...love that line! It actually shows that tottenham is seen as the outsider from the top 4. Thats what big players think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.