City reject 35m Tevez bid

F34JillDando.jpg

Stiz said:
good!! the asking price is £50million.... that like doing the shopping at tesco and the till lady saying '£50 please' and you replyin with 'ill give you £35, take it or leave it!?'....... you would be very hungry that week!

Depends on how good business is a Tesco........................and if the product itself is worth it.

There is no way anyone will pay 50m so don't delude yourself.
He maybe worth 40m at a push, but even then I very much doubt it given the huge wages he's on which need to be factored in.

Anyone thinking we'll get more than 40m is delusional. Blame the fool who sanctioned the quarter million pound a week wages!

I'd have grabbed the Corinthian offer with both hands and driven Tevez to airport to wave bye-bye. This could go very wrong and effect our ability to buy replacements.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Stiz said:
good!! the asking price is £50million.... that like doing the shopping at tesco and the till lady saying '£50 please' and you replyin with 'ill give you £35, take it or leave it!?'....... you would be very hungry that week!

Depends on how good business is a Tesco........................and if the product itself is worth it.

He maybe worth 40m at a push, but even then I very much doubt it given the huge wages he's on which need to be factored in.

Anyone thinking we'll get more than 40m is delusional. Blame the fool who sanctioned the quarter million pound a week wages!

I'd have grabbed the Corinthian offer with both hands and driven Tevez to airport to wave bye-bye. This could go very wrong and effect our ability to buy replacements.

Agree with this. Tevez is not the most wanted player on the market. Some fans here think that every big clubs want Tevez but thats not the case. Corinthians is the only club to show real interest and i doubt there will be many more.

You see that the likes of Sanchez and Aguero have both been wanted by most of the big clubs at some point.

Big clubs want hungry, young talented footballers like them. Not a greedy old mercenery Tevez who is a fantastic footballer.

Tevez seems to be redy to take a pay-cut to join them and South America is the best option for City aswell. No threat in the CL either.

City should do all they can to come to an agreement with Corinthians.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Stiz said:

All well and good, if the buying club actually has the money for the deal that it claims to. If it was Real Madrid offering 37m I too might have taken it. However, it isn't Real Madrid, it's Corinthians, and as I said, I suspect there would be more strings attached than you could shake a stick at it. And that is probably the reason City have said 'no'. Not because we're holding out for a pie in the sky 50m, but because we doubt Corinthians ability to pay and are concerned that we will receive only a fraction of the touted 37m for our troubles.

It's like this.

They cannot afford him, nor can they afford his wages. He knows that, his adviser Kia knows that. What the bid does is publicise their existance and raise their profile.

I will be very surprised if he ends up over there at this stage in his career. No way can they pay him £200k a week.

I see Kia is making noises about Spain in his recent interviews so I should very much expect him to end up at Real. Mouinho also said last week he was in the market for a striker.

Tevez's most likely destination will be Spain, in the mean time Corinthians will get a free publicity ride.

The ball is in our Court on whether to sell or not...... I'd sell but want £40m+ at the very least or a decent PX plus cash.

tevez-aguero.jpg

Aguero wants football.

Tevez want family. Everyone knows the great talent of Tevez. The problem is that he always puts family first. Not interested in playing football ...

who wants a player who has no interest in growing career. Who wants a player who talks all the time of retiring, going back to Argentina, Brazil, and all the fucking south america forest ..

Sheik must accept thisbid for 40m euros and add 5m and buy Aguero. He was potencial, we want football. Release Carlos to his former forest.

COME KUN
Aguero-Argentina-Bolivia-Marcos-BrindicciReuters_LANIMA20110702_0001_27.jpg

Slaviniho said:
It's like this.

They cannot afford him, nor can they afford his wages. He knows that, his adviser Kia knows that. What the bid does is publicise their existance and raise their profile.

I will be very surprised if he ends up over there at this stage in his career. No way can they pay him £200k a week.

I see Kia is making noises about Spain in his recent interviews so I should very much expect him to end up at Real. Mouinho also said last week he was in the market for a striker.

Tevez's most likely destination will be Spain, in the mean time Corinthians will get a free publicity ride.

The ball is in our Court on whether to sell or not...... I'd sell but want £40m+ at the very least or a decent PX plus cash.

Well said. Shouldn't accept a bid that would only make us appear to be a club that buys big and will cave under to requests to lower the player's prices.

onetruesaxon said:

A nice change from the titanic pics.
The fact is that it is just not in the interest of agents for players to stay put. He will moe if a decent offer comes in

I doubt there was a bid in the first place for 35m, from what I have read it seems this lot just wanted a loan deal. I suspect bid made up by the daily fail and rejected by city also made up. It seems with all the teams away, papers are just filling column inches with pure speculation as that other thread on here suggested might happen.

Don't care where he goes now, just want rid of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.