City related baby names

St Ives blue

My wife is expecting our first baby at the end of May and, although we don't know if it will be a boy or a girl, we have recently been thinking of potential baby names. If City win the prem for the first time in 44 years I would like the baby to have a name (or maybe middle name) that somehow commemorates the occasion.

However, I am all too aware that if the baby is named Roberto and then Bobby is sacked to make way for the special one then I would look like a right tit. Likewise if he was called Joe/Joleon/Vinnie/Gael/Micah/Kolo/Yaya/Nigel/Gareth/David/Samir/James/Adam/Sergio/Edin or Sergio. Imagine how much you'd despise your kid who you called Carlos only last year!!?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Maybe change your mind about the whole thing. You've already talked yourself out of naming the baby after the manager and almost every player we have, all in the same paragraph. Perhaps an answer would be to name it after a City legend from the past. Uwe is nice for a girl:)

St Ives blue said:
My wife is expecting our first baby at the end of May and, although we don't know if it will be a boy or a girl, we have recently been thinking of potential baby names. If City win the prem for the first time in 44 years I would like the baby to have a name (or maybe middle name) that somehow commemorates the occasion.

However, I am all too aware that if the baby is named Roberto and then Bobby is sacked to make way for the special one then I would look like a right tit. Likewise if he was called Joe/Joleon/Vinnie/Gael/Micah/Kolo/Yaya/Nigel/Gareth/David/Samir/James/Adam/Sergio/Edin or Sergio. Imagine how much you'd despise your kid who you called Carlos only last year!!?

Hows about Arthur if its a boy as in " Arthur feckin team did " in response to who put the ball in utds net

A mate of of mine has a son called Michael Colin Francis Casey after Summerbee, Bell and Lee which also give him MCFC as his initials.

What does your surname begin with? Could do initials?
I know someone who named their kid specific names so it had the initials MCFC

St Ives blue said:

How about, (middle name) Manchester City 2011/12 premiership winners...

117 M34 said:

My surname is Spencer, not sure this is much help!
I had already thought of 'Blue' as a middle name, could be great for boy or girl, and would be ideal if her first name is Sky!!

My blue bindipper workmate knows someone who called his daughter Eva Toni Ann

Obviously no help to you whatsoever!

117 M34 said:

My lad initials are MCFC too with Colin Francis being the middle two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.