City related podcasts and audio downloads

Just a bump of this thread. There's a few more pods that have come up recently.
93:20 player has a pay wall but is worth every penny. For that you get loads of content and honest opinions on City as well as other clubs as a separate show. The Boadroom Battles history show was excellent.

Forever Blue with Ian Cheeseman is a direct rival to Blue Tuesday. A good listen and plenty of ex players on the pod.

Surprisingly the MEN have their own podcast. Talking City by Manchester Evening News. If you search iTunes you'll find it. Decent listen. A little dry and lacking the 'personality' of other City podcasts.

I know @taleofbluehalves has already given you a bunch of links, I find overcast.fm a great place to listen to any of these podcasts on a web page: just search for whatever you want, nice player too.

Thanks for the mentions, appreciated. FYI paleazure.fireside.fm (i.e. without the number) will always show you the latest episode.

Finally, just to say, I think it's great there's a whole bunch of City podcasts now. I think they all have different takes and styles, just like us as fans- long may it continue!
Glad you're still keeping releasing pods this season. Always a good listen.

I had a similar experience. Was really sick a few years back and off work in bed. Bored as fuck and a mate said "why don't you listen to the Bluemoon podcast". Started there for me and now I host my own!
Good job on the pods mate. Worth every penny.

Thanks pal. Much appreciated. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive on the 93:20 player!
I listen to them all. I thought I wouldn't be bothered with 'league matters' but it's actually quite refreshing to listen to discussion on other clubs. It's good stuff.

Another one with an indirect link to City is the Set Piece Menu Football Podcast, which is a general football discussion podcast - two of the presenters are Andy Hinchcliffe and City Square presenter Hugh Ferris. So we get a fair crack of the whip unlike some other general football podcasts. Worth searching for on your podcast outlet of choice...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.