City scouts were in Barcelona

"the dad overheard the two men talking about walking out of a meeting because of the ridiculous amount of money being demanded by Barcelona. The dad then asked what the two men did for a living and they simply answered that they were Man City scouts."

Why would scouts be in a meeting trying to arrange a transfer of a player? ......scouts watch players and report back to the manager, nothing more nothing less

avoidconfusion said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:
Just had a message from a mate of mine, who is a Leeds fan. Reliable guy and no agenda to make up positive rumours about Manchester City at all. His parents have just come back off holiday in Barcelona and happened to bump in to two men who described themselves as being Man City scouts.

Apparently, the dad overheard the two men talking about walking out of a meeting because of the ridiculous amount of money being demanded by Barcelona. The dad then asked what the two men did for a living and they simply answered that they were Man City scouts.

Well, with the recent stuff from Mr. Marco regarding Eto'o this does add up and gives the story some substance.

I'm not a WUM at all and have passed on the story as is with no extras attached.

Fuck off.

BANNED!
banned.gif

Is that avoidconfusion calling for another poster to be banned?

Request to mods: Please do not, ever, give banning rights to this member.

johnny on the spot said:

Too late. And guess who's next. YOU!

Lighten up mate, I am just joking. Seriously all these users coming on here with their lies should be banned.

strange that, i heard the same thing last night city were going for gudjonsson(no thank you)don't believe it for one minute.

avoidconfusion said:
johnny on the spot said:

Too late. And guess who's next. YOU!

Lighten up mate, I am just joking. Seriously all these users coming on here with their lies should be banned.

Lol. Roll on January, that's all I'm saying. Then we can get back to the 'Vassell Out' threads in earnest.

kramer said:
Goes against the statement made by the club last week about transfer negotiations being conduct only by certain people eg Garry Cooke or LMH

Do scouts also have second jobs as contract and corporate lawyers then? In anycase, who is there to scout at Barca that is also worth silly money? What do scouts do? Scouting takes time, lots of time...if you just pop in the bloke might have an off day, or a really really good day. There is no-one at Barca that IS worth silly money that anyone needs to scout (in-person).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.