City set record average attendance for COMs (Etihad)

Marvin

previous best was opening season of 2003/4 when we recorded an average of 46,384.

It currently stands at 46,991 with QPR to come with every home league game has sold out.

I am not sure where this stands historically but I am sure it's the highest in my lifetime. When I started going in the mid 70s, Maine Rd used to hold 52k and we'd average around 42k. I guess you'd have to go back to the 50's, or even the 30's to find an era when City has been as well supported?

Marvin said:
previous best was opening season of 2003/4 when we recorded an average of 46,384.

It currently stands at 46,991 with QPR to come with every home league game has sold out.

I am not sure where this stands historically but I am sure it's the highest in my lifetime. When I started going in the mid 70s, Maine Rd used to hold 52k and we'd average around 42k. I guess you'd have to go back to the 50's, or even the 30's to find an era when City has been as well supported?
I believe that the 03/04 was our highest ever.......

does anyone know,as a percentage,the attendances over the season.where do we stand against other clubs?
ie. city 96% full,liverpool 70% full etc.
with or without cup games

The next step will be to increase the actual attendances. Obviously that would need some sort of ticket exchange scheme

cibaman said:
The next step will be to increase the actual attendances. Obviously that would need some sort of ticket exchange scheme

Why is that a "next step"..?
That would be more of a customer service thingy eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.