City shirt with original autographs of the players for auction

tekillaaaaaaa

Hello friends from Ukraine! I want to offer you a T-shirt from my collection for consideration. Some of you may be interested in this lot. This shirt was purchased by me at the official auction of FC Shakhtar after the match with your club in Kharkiv on 10/23/2018. The original autographs of the players were made before the match and handed over to the Shakhtar club, where I later bought this jersey. Didn't want to sell it, but because of the war I got into a little financial trouble. I hope they will bring pleasure to the new owner and decorate his collection!

Link to the auction

11111111111111111111.jpg2222222222222222222222222.jpg

With no selling history, you will be lucky to get somebody to stump up over £500 if you have a relative or a friend with some actual positive selling history on that site, I would remove it and relist it under that account.

With no selling history, you will be lucky to get somebody to stump up over £500 if you have a relative or a friend with some actual positive selling history on that site, I would remove it and relist it under that account.
I'm not in a hurry to sell, if it doesn't work out, it's okay, I'll keep it for myself. And if someone is really interested, you can always find a good person here from the forum to be an intermediary. I could send the T-shirt to him, and upon receipt receive my payment.

I'm not in a hurry to sell, if it doesn't work out, it's okay, I'll keep it for myself. And if someone is really interested, you can always find a good person here from the forum to be an intermediary. I could send the T-shirt to him, and upon receipt receive my payment.
No probs, it was more helpful advice for you to sell it, I have not got 500 spare tbh, good luck in all things btw

No probs, it was more helpful advice for you to sell it, I have not got 500 spare tbh, good luck in all things btw
Thanks for the advice! But I don’t even have such friends or relatives who have such accounts) So I will limit myself to a proposal for a potential buyer to offer him some intermediary from the forum who has a great reputation here. GL mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.