City shirts for sale (inc match worn)

MCFC87 said:
Wouldn't mind the Foe one.

How big are the shirts my friend?

The SWP shirt is 38/40 and the Foe shirt is 46/48

Here's some more info on the Foe shirt

An authentic Manchester City away shirt worn by the late Marc Vivien Foe against West Ham in the Premiership at Upton Park on the 21st September 2002.
The shirt is in an excellent condition and has been stored safely to protect it. It has all the authentic detail of a genuine match worn shirt:
Genuine Chris Kay felt name and number 23 on the back. The number has now been retired by MCFC as a tribute to Marc (see close-up pic)
Official Premiership badges on each sleeve (see pic)
The shirt is made by Le Coq Sportif and contains the First Advice sponsorship logo. It is a size 46-48" chest. To commemorate the club's last season at Maine Road, the club had Maine Road 1923-2003 embroidered into the badge instead of the usual motto.

Probably fakes. That Hamann one looks like someone has been running in it.

A Blue said:

How cynical. There are a good few bluemoon members that can vouch for the authenticity of these shirts and others I have sold in the past. So maybe keep your uninformed opinions to yourself. Am I offended? Yes, but then you don't know me personally.

berger1985 said:
A Blue said:

How cynical. There are a good few bluemoon members that can vouch for the authenticity of these shirts and others I have sold in the past. So maybe keep your uninformed opinions to yourself. Am I offended? Yes, but then you don't know me personally.

And you don't know me. So I am sorry if my humour isn't taken as I hoped it would be. Again my sincere apologies. Although if you have a Macmananananamanaman one I will use the same joke.

Berger has sold me 2 genuine top class match worn shirts last year (Benarbia and Edghill).
She is trustworthy - they will be the real deal. I would buy from her again without hesitation.

Berger I think you have misunderstood the comment from A Blue

As in Hamann didnt run when he played for city

I know a joke aint funny if you have to explain it.:-)

Seasideblue said:
Berger I think you have misunderstood the comment from A Blue

As in Hamann didnt run when he played for city

I know a joke aint funny if you have to explain it.:-)

I thought this when I first read it.

Got me! Damn.

x2kylj.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.