CITY: SHOWSEC, Atmosphere, & Blatant Bullying.

There's a bit more "unnecessary" standing going on. Not sure why - we're the noisiest on our row of padded seats (only two of us singing) - but it's only this season that people have started standing when there's a decent City attack at our end and I now find it annoying. Don't mind away but at Everton we were stood behind the tallest guy in the ground!

Bet he was from the london branch!

They only target the "lesser games" for standing and smoking from what I have heard. Imagine them trying in SS3 yesterday. Would have been madness.

They only target the "lesser games" for standing and smoking from what I have heard. Imagine them trying in SS3 yesterday. Would have been madness.

I bet we will see them come out in force up in SS3 with revenge on their minds against Swansea because yesterday was a bit scary for them.

Tottenham match just summed up the incompetence of this lot. Stewards outside with the wands, I've worked with these myself for a number of years, the guys outside didnt even ahve them turned on as they were 'scanning people'. Challeneged the guy as he scanned me, he said it was on, waved it over his watch to show it was, funnily enough it didn't bleep and he went 'oh yeah i forgot to turn it on'. Showsec security at it's finest

Tottenham match just summed up the incompetence of this lot. Stewards outside with the wands, I've worked with these myself for a number of years, the guys outside didnt even ahve them turned on as they were 'scanning people'. Challeneged the guy as he scanned me, he said it was on, waved it over his watch to show it was, funnily enough it didn't bleep and he went 'oh yeah i forgot to turn it on'. Showsec security at it's finest
Was that a timing issue?

We arrived 17.15 normally much earlier but had been drinking in the Townley, queues at SS3 up the steps almost on the road so as any good Terrorist knows they just don't bother and occasionally just wave the fucking thing around.

Got to the ground dead on 5:30 on Saturday and strolled straight in M1, no security scanning, searching, anything.

No showsec to be seen on Level 3 but as others have said no doubting they'll be back en masse for the Swansea game, cant wait!

Was that a timing issue?

We arrived 17.15 normally much earlier but had been drinking in the Townley, queues at SS3 up the steps almost on the road so as any good Terrorist knows they just don't bother and occasionally just wave the fucking thing around.
Not a timing issue, went from the Townley to M2 entrance, which never gets busy, and still had time for a pint in the ground. They're just hugely incompetent haha

Yeah, was great to be able to stand in 314 for basically the whole game without bother. Should make a habit of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.