CITY: SHOWSEC, Atmosphere, & Blatant Bullying.

Bottle of Merlot at a gig, how very rock and roll of you

Haha. When I said beer in the NQ it was, I'm ashamed to say, a couple of cocktails. I've pretty much gone off beer, except for a good IPA, and we'd had a bottle of red between us in Rudy's Pizza place (which is recommended) so I'd got the taste.

And no @bluegirl74 I'm not Spanish Dave. I'd be on Rioja not Merlot. :) But you can still adopt me!!

Haha. When I said beer in the NQ it was, I'm ashamed to say, a couple of cocktails. I've pretty much gone off beer, except for a good IPA, and we'd had a bottle of red between us in Rudy's Pizza place (which is recommended) so I'd got the taste.

And no @bluegirl74 I'm not Spanish Dave. I'd be on Rioja not Merlot. :) But you can still adopt me!!

So you swerved the mosh pit then :-)

Nothing wrong with cocktails in the NQ, one of my favourite ways to while away a weekday afternoon when I should be in work!
I'm afraid however that I won't be adopting you. I only have one spare room and it's on reserve for Dave.

Nothing wrong with cocktails in the NQ, one of my favourite ways to while away a weekday afternoon when I should be in work!
I'm afraid however that I won't be adopting you. I only have one spare room and it's on reserve for Dave.

I am Dave. Not that one though! Ah well.

Slightly off topic,but I can`t believe no one on here has mentioned an incident that our kid told me about in the pub on Monday after the game.
My brother now being mid sixty`s has a season ticket in Colin Bell 1st tier near the north stand.On Monday 5 minutes before half time the brainless City staff decided to pull out the flexible tunnel cover (new players tunnel). Obviously this blocked out 3/4 of the pitch to many in that area. Now as you can imagine quite a few began hurling obscenity`s at the staff to remove the tunnel until the half time whistle. The stewards being stewards did the usual thing and dispersed inside the tunnel. Because there was a co motion (no shit Sherlock) a couple of Show Sec finest wandered down to sort things out. When many City fans explained the problem one of the Show Sec GOONS said "why don`t you just turn around and watch it on the screen"
How that c**t never spent the night in A&E i`ll never know.

This tells me 2 things,
1/ Our kid has matured and calmed down a lot since he reached 60.
2/ City employ some of the biggest knob heads who have no idea about football fans.

If you were a terrorist and wanted to smuggle something into the ground you just need to turn up two minutes late. After 3pm they just wave you through and stop searching. It makes all the searches beforehand an absolute waste of time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.