City signing that excited you the most

Beermonster said:
Mikhail Kavelashvili. was only 6/7 at the time and remember he scored in my first derby (2-3). Obviously loved kinky and thought he would be just as good!

I remember sky sports reporting saying that Kinky quoted 'he's better than me'. I got a little excited when hearing that!
That Temuri Ketsbia turned out to be a good Georgian player mind. He was at Newcastle I'd I remember correct

yeah Ketsbia was the one that booted the advertising boards and injured himself quite badly i think.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
That Falcao fella!

After him, prob Clive Allen.

Interesting.

Especially with reports Mancini went to have a look at him playing.

Got to be Robinho
Remember driving back from holiday and hearing about the take over and this signing and was over the moon.
Signing most underwhelmed about would have to be someone like Nigel Clough

Going back to the 1970s -Peter Barnes from School,fabulous winger.The opposition were terrified of him!

back in the day... Trevor Francis, Steve Daley, Kevin Reeves.

In adulthood: Robinho, Silva, Aguerro.

Easily has to be Robinho. All the rumours of fake Sheikhs answered with that signing and also punting 30 mill at Berbaflop at the same time! I nearly went into hyperventilation, knowing things would never be the same again at our club!!

the kippax wall said:
Easily has to be Robinho. All the rumours of fake Sheikhs answered with that signing and also punting 30 mill at Berbaflop at the same time! I nearly went into hyperventilation, knowing things would never be the same again at our club!!

i agree! tha last few hours of that transfer window was electric viewing on sky sports news!

i also got quite moist when we signed bellamy. ive seen him in cardiff pissed and hes a knob, but on the field a winner,a whinger, a moaner, but a gifted footballer and on his day is almost undefendable. was rather upset when we sold him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.