City Songs You Don't Here Anymore That

I used to like the Terry Cooke song. Then I grew up. With hindsight my dad should have battered me for singing that.

Any chance of getting the full words up on here? Although I was at wembley '99 I was only 9 years old so a lot of the songs went over my head from my first game in 1995 until 2001ish. I remember being in a pub outside wembley in 99 hearing a song something along the lines of "we all
Know ???? Is homosexual .... When it snows he touches his toes and ferguson's right up his a*******.."

Again I was only 9 at the time but I remember it clearly because I had to ask my dad and grandad what a homosexual was...

I don't need to know the words for that particular song and I don't mean to offend anyone by bringing it up, but if were talking about old chants then it would be nice to know the words.

manc_macca said:
Any chance of getting the full words up on here? Although I was at wembley '99 I was only 9 years old so a lot of the songs went over my head from my first game in 1995 until 2001ish. I remember being in a pub outside wembley in 99 hearing a song something along the lines of "we all
Know ???? Is homosexual .... When it snows he touches his toes and ferguson's right up his a*******.."

Again I was only 9 at the time but I remember it clearly because I had to ask my dad and grandad what a homosexual was...

I don't need to know the words for that particular song and I don't mean to offend anyone by bringing it up, but if were talking about old chants then it would be nice to know the words.

**know the words for other songs I should have been more clear

the shitty man united when in hope to see the pope (x3)
And this is what he said.....<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 am --<br /><br />We've got that Terrrry Phelen, ohhhhh that Terrry Phelen
We've got that Terry Phelen
And he's fast, fast, fast ohhhhhhhhh ohhhh oohhhh

(to the tune of the righteous bros - you lost that loving feeling)

From the 1960/70`s.
One banana,two banana,three banana,four.
All the Man United Fans are lying on the floor,
Who put `em there,the Kippax Street,
They kicked `em in the bollocks and stamped on their feet,
Tra,la,la,tra,la la ...
(To the tune of the Saturday Morning Kids Programme "The Banana Street Gang..." whatever)

Oh David white is f@@kin fast (x2)
He f@@kin fast, fast and more fast,
Oh David white is f@@kin fast

Inspired lyrics :-)<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 am --<br /><br />Remember, Remember Remember when (x3)
remember when.... city got 10

''It's time for you to run,it's time for you to run,it's time for you to run.....so fuck off!!'' Sang about 2 minutes from the end of the game to the away fans.Also......''You'll never make the station!'' and ''You're going home by fucking ambulance!''

One i was singing on the bus before the QPR game with some other old buggers was,''If i die on the kippax street,woahh,woahh,if i die on the kippax street woahh,woahh,if i die on the kippax street there'll be 10 red bastards around my feet,woahh,woahh,woahhh!''...........Not that i was a hoolie or anything,lol!!

There used to be some bloke with a huge voice on the kippax used to shout.....''Zigger zagger zigger zagger!!'' and everyone would shout back ''Oh,oh,oh!''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.