City Special (Sky Sports PL)

If United had done what we had done the programme would have lasted an extra hour.

Why on a monday when most people have watched a Coronation double-header

On a serious note sounds like a fantastic night of entertainment. Particularly Yayas goals as he scored some absolute scorchers over the years.

?

I thought you were making a good point for once

:)

Looking forward to this..

Gents I was so inspired by City's season, and emotional over Yaya's leaving us after such a fantastic career, I wanted to dedicate a reaction video for it.

Check it out if you have a min. Cheers!

?

I thought you were making a good point for once

:)
If United had done what we had done the programme would have lasted an extra hour.

Why on a monday when most people have watched a Coronation double-header, and so will have watched a lot of TV already?

Its so blatant now Sky are biased against us and are downplaying our achievements. Its a media conspiracy.

On a serious note sounds like a fantastic night of entertainment. Particularly Yayas goals as he scored some absolute scorchers over the years.
It's tragic that some posters don't have the intellectual mindset to ignore media bias towards United instead of solely focusing on a positive note about Manchester City. So sad.

Why on a monday when most people have watched a Coronation double-header, and so will have watched a lot of TV already?

Its so blatant now Sky are biased against us and are downplaying our achievements. Its a media conspiracy.

Wondered when you’d show up again!

Looking forward to this..

Gents I was so inspired by City's season, and emotional over Yaya's leaving us after such a fantastic career, I wanted to dedicate a reaction video for it.

Check it out if you have a min. Cheers!

Fair play. You can see how much it means to you.

Arsenal got a gold trophy for not losing, will we get anything like that for getting 100 points?

img_9064.jpg
They were discussing it but I don't think they decided yet.

Anyone know where I can watch the programme from last night? Any links or something? Ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.