City & Sports Brands

Yes. I started buying Puma stuff for the gym when City signed up with them having never previously worn Puma.

I sacked off Bet365 and signed up with MarathonBet (but now they’ve gone) when they came to City.

Also, I don’t tend to buy owt related to United or Liverpool. And I don’t wear red and neither should City!
See my post below, still one of my favourite kits.

Never buy sharp, cancelled vodaphone contract the day their deal was announced, won’t buy Nivea… the list is endless.

I do tend to buy clothes & trainers along City lines... even got some glasses that when they were 'made' I realised they too were Puma, very good specs too.

I have never bought anything based on sponsorship. I have however avoided buying things based on sponsorship. Cars, phones, stereos (how old is that word) and other electronic goods especially).

Not just sports brands, anything associated with those cunts is banned!

We now say "a starter for 9" in our house :-)

I definitely avoid Vodafone and Sharp (do they still exist?).

I would be happy to buy Puma but I remember reading about them being supporters of Israel's state terrorism unfortunately, so I won't be buying any City shirts (not that I would for £100 anyway).
Just buy them off dhgate if you're worried about the cash going to puma

Not explicitly, but sponsoring City makes me more likely to go into the Puma shop to look at the new kits and then I might buy see something I like. But usually those official shops are so expensive that it's not worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.