City Square & Beer

Always Ali

Team supported
The Champions of Everything
For those who went to the Square for the Semi were you able to take your own beer in?
Now that I can't go to Wembley I really want to go down to CS for the Final but dont want to drink the piss poor lager that City sell! Plus with 5K there to watch getting served may prove difficult, as is the norm on a regular match day!

This is a straight question and I do understand City is a business etc!

I checked and no, not allowed even a packet of crisps and a soft drink. They demand you buy their own to "pay for the entertainment and stewarding"!<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 12:42 pm --<br /><br />I checked and no, not allowed even a packet of crisps and a soft drink. They demand you buy their own to "pay for the entertainment and stewarding"!

Where can you but the tickets for the final, I can't find them on the OS, do you have to ring the ticket office?

City should chill out on this City Square thing. In fact I'd say they should be doing it for free, make their money in the bars. If they made this open house they could get as many Blues there as at Wembley. Maybe safety/ capacity is an issue but there's a lot of room around that area.

i wanna go to the square but city ale is overpriced and awful.city get holts's in

I think its a bit out of order charging fans to watch it on the big screen, its the cup final for fuck sake. C'mon City get a grip!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.