City Square for the final

This is gonna be as bad as the final ticket scramble. Not arsed about City square. Can watch at home with all my mates and cheaper beer.....

If I can get to wembley thats a different matter.....3050 points say no chance though.

BlueInBury said:
GazC said:
I don't know how feasible it is to screen the game inside the ground; although the two screens there are excellent, they're not really ideal for watching a game on. In an ideal world the East Stand would be open with a massive screen on the Collin Bell Stand. Just to get a feel for what it would be like to have a pint sat in my seat more than anything!

I hope City take the initiative and offer tickets to City Square for those that attended the Semi but can't get tickets for the final due to the lower allocation.

That's a bit unfair! What about those of us that went to every cup game this season, couldn't get semi final tickets an went to city square? Why should we be pushed out? There seems to be this culture at the moment that loyalty points measure your level of commitment to the club. I had no fucking chance of getting Wembely tickets and had no complaints, after all I can't afford a season ticket and others pay good money and deserve the reward of a Wembely ticket for pumping money into the club. But, it's bollocks to say city square should have a loyalty points criteria. I haven't missed a city match for 7 years. I might not have been at the actual game but no matter where I have been in the world I have found a way to watch or listen and this includes friendlies. In fact I've probably been to more matches and care more about the club than many of those who went to the semi so why the fuck should they get preference for city square based on the fact they were lucky enough to go to the semi?

I don't think that required a rant mate, but I agree - if you were watched the semi-final at City Square you should be guaranteed the chance to watch it there again.

Still, if you went to the semi at Wembley, then you're a season card holder and imo, just like every other fixture is prioritised, season card holders should have first dibs.

I would expect them to show in the ground. more numbers to fit in and alot safer for anyone in proper seating.

if we win, it could seriously get messy in the square.

[/quote]That's a bit unfair! What about those of us that went to every cup game this season, couldn't get semi final tickets an went to city square? Why should we be pushed out? There seems to be this culture at the moment that loyalty points measure your level of commitment to the club. I had no fucking chance of getting Wembely tickets and had no complaints, after all I can't afford a season ticket and others pay good money and deserve the reward of a Wembely ticket for pumping money into the club. But, it's bollocks to say city square should have a loyalty points criteria. I haven't missed a city match for 7 years. I might not have been at the actual game but no matter where I have been in the world I have found a way to watch or listen and this includes friendlies. In fact I've probably been to more matches and care more about the club than many of those who went to the semi so why the fuck should they get preference for city square based on the fact they were lucky enough to go to the semi?[/quote]

I don't think that required a rant mate, but I agree - if you were watched the semi-final at City Square you should be guaranteed the chance to watch it there again.

Still, if you went to the semi at Wembley, then you're a season card holder and imo, just like every other fixture is prioritised, season card holders should have first dibs.[/quote]

I disagree mate. This isn't tickets to the match, it's different. If you prioritise this then what else do you prioritise? Buying a new home shirt or kids applying to be mascot?

I think its an oversight on non season ticket holders and the contribution we make. Fair enough it might seem like an out of place rant but it's fucking annoying when your made to feel like an armchair fan just because you don't have a seasoncard. Id be fuming if I didn't get a ticket for city square because some tosser who's had a seasoncard for ten years has finally decided to peel his arse off the sofa and make an effort for a cup match, when it's people like me going to cup games and stopping us look like fucking Wigan with our attendances.

Oh shit!!!!
Never realised tickets would be required for City Square.
Have booked my flights from Belfast into Manchester to soak up the atmosphere at City Square and be there for the victory parade on Sunday, should we win. But double shit, as I hear any victory parade will be delayed until after the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.