City Square for the Semi.....

mike o

Anyone seriously debating it? I am but id be interested to see if theres a few who cant afford wembley who are heading over.

Was meant to be working away but just been cancelled and dont want to watch it in a pub with any rags.

my bro wont be going to wembley so is considering this, depends how many blues are going really. would be good to get an idea of numbers

I cant get a ticket to the match, so unless someone is nice enough to help me out, I will be heading to city square

CTID1988 said:
my bro wont be going to wembley so is considering this, depends how many blues are going really. would be good to get an idea of numbers

Exactly how I feel.

The thought of being stood in the rain with 32 blues and a handful of school kid rags doesn't really appeal.

On the other hand a couple of hundred would be good fun.

Yea if someone was kind enough to offer me a ticket i'd be going down there but with no SC this means no ticket...

So i'll be going to city square to watch the game.

As things stand i wont have a cat in hells chance of goin to wembley. I think this is a superb idea by City to put it on there. If the weather is good i think this could be a top quality venue to watch it. Seriously lets get a recruitment drive goin for this, this is definitely the best option if you're not going to wembley.

Is there anyway the moderators could pin this post so everyone who isnt going to be able to make the trip down south can see it?

Couple of hundred would be awesome

Lovely stuff. Probably best bumping this after Wembleys sold out to try and get more people to sack off sitting in pubs and head down to COMS.

Got the potential to be a good day out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.