City Square... I am the only one...

scorer said:
Blue Phil said:
"yeah mate will i see you at City tonight?"
"I dunno, we can meet at City Square if you like"

Fair enough Blue Phil and I can see what Ducky_ is saying too. For me it just doesn't tick too many boxes.... driving wind and rain.... freezing cold temperatures...

But good luck to those that will be able to make good use of it.

I think we need to sell you to Milan... ;-)

mcfcliam said:
Went vs Liverpool

Never again...went at 7, got bored after 30 mins so went to Mary D's.

Think I'll sticking with Mary D's then chippy.

Please xplain how you managed all that in 30 mins?

fathellensbellend said:
until the prices are affordable then i will just continue to walk straight past.
Same for me except on the odd occasion I may arrange to meet someone there but it's a decent idea and credit to the club for putting the facilities there.

scorer said:
... that was mildly unimpressed with it.

Hats off to the club for doing it and having a go but to me it just seemed vaccuous - something and nothing. There would be no reason to stay out there I'd prefer to go into the stadium and have a drink there.

ah! but not on Europa league nights, which I think is another good reason for City to increase their income, which will all help when Platini gets his plans in place.

Trigger said:
scorer said:

Hats off to the club for doing it and having a go but to me it just seemed vaccuous - something and nothing. There would be no reason to stay out there I'd prefer to go into the stadium and have a drink there.

ah! but not on Europa league nights, which I think is another good reason for City to increase their income, which will all help when Platini gets his plans in place.

And hopefully there will be quite a few Eurpean nights from now on, good thinking by the club to still get some income from alcohol cos everyone I know stays in the pub till 5 min before kick off. They should build one outside the South Stand and maybe they might tempt a few from Mary D's

daveduke67 said:
Boff said:
is it even actually square?

Are Manchester United in Manchester?

you have a point, plus they're not really united these days either...
Trafford Divided or Norwich Apart?

daveduke67 said:
Anyway it doesn't have to be square to be hip ;-)

Huey definitely thought so... or vica-versa

scorer said:

yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.